Thursday, August 28, 2008

The power of submission


I'VE been gone so long but God has been so good to me, this life is truly a journey. I'm in awe of how much a person learns in total surrender to God. I am glad that unequivocally I ask myself during situations- weighing both options A.do you want to do it your way or B. do it Gods way. I am thankful that I am no longer in a power struggle with God and I continue to do things His way no matter how hard it may seem at the time. I prayed to God for a meek and gentle spirit, lol he has trasnformed me even without my knowledge I still look back at the woman I used to me and the woman I am today and I ask who was that person back then?


This God is all so powerful and mighty, the visible and yet the invisible, He loves me, embraces me, tames me, heals me and the list goes on. The power of submission, with it I see Him leading my life in another direction, the wrongs are being made right, healing the relationship with my mother that I never thought possible, I am blessed with a good man, my career is advancing.


I am being pulled spiritually and I'm responding- it started with awful dreams, sexual dreams, throwing up blood etc when I vouched to remain abstinant till I get married, God showed up and it was a done deal, it kind of caught me off guard when the dremas reflected the opposite of my life in the day time when I was awake. I prayed and didnt take anything for granted and rebuked any deposits that were being made in my life at night. I feel peace, there are times turmoil came out of no where, I chose not to take anything for granted and just prayed. God is sorting it all out becasue His peace is with me

No comments: