Friday, June 4, 2010

Another womans sudden interest in my hubby

I find it interesting that people see what you have and they want it for themselves. I mean in wanting your partner for themselves. I'm convinced some women even tell themselves thats not not they are doing. I'm just glad hubby and I discussed boundaries with people outside of our marriage just recently.
Seeing pictures of a happily married couples makes my heart smile and sometimes I wonder what war is being waged against them.
I guess its a reminder that we have to be praying wives/husbands. Putting a covering over our partners as they head out into the world. There's a woman at work that has suddenly taken an interest in my hubby, may my heavenly Father sabotage all her plans and intentions if they are not for the good of our marriage. Challenges will come, I choose not to deal with it in fear, for my God has not given me the spirit of fear, but that of power and a sound mind.

7 comments:

Hadassah said...

Thanks so much for your comment. Its true, one has to remain steadfast in prayer. No one can take your hubby away :). Nice blog

Andrea said...

First time here, nice blog

Original Mgbeke said...

Thanks for your comment on my recent blog post. To begin with, the article was not about me...so this could be a case of you think you know, but you have no idea.
Secondly, I definitely appreciate the religious perspective but can you guys be a little less predictable/judgmental sometimes?
From this blogpost, I assume that you are married and i definitely give you props. I guess you were the virtuous woman who kept herself till marriage, didn't wear skimpy clothes, and owned the 2012 BMW, yet had a humble heart. Much props to you my sister. However, keep in mind that 'wifey material' is also 2 for a penny as well...despite what you may think. I guess as a married woman, you feel like you have all the answers and tips, but that's not always the case.
Have a good evening, and continue to be prayerful in your marriage.

Chichi {From Now Till I Do} said...

Amen! It is so true, we need to be watchful and prayerful at all times.

First time here too!

NewLife said...

@ original mgbeke
thanks for stopping by, the response to your post "
you are not married yet" was for who it was about, and others in the same situation. I have never proclaimed to know it all, you may call that being judgmental "we guys" as you refer to us shouldn't see people heading in the wrong direction and be quite about it, I personally like to be enlightened in those cases.
If you read my blog you will see that, I wasn't virtuous once upon a time, I wore all the skimpy clothes once upon a time and yup owned a luxury car, so I'll let you be the judge, my blog is open and honest and I discussed these things. I only talk from my own personal experience, and still stand by that's not what gets the man, and it hurts me deeply to see people make the same mistakes that I wished people had told/warned me about.
I disagree, "wifey material" is not 2 for a penny but girls that sleep around are though. So no, I don't have all the answers and tips, my blog will let you know I'm still learning and thanks, prayer is very important to me, I will continue to do that.

NewLife said...

@chichi
Thanks for stopping by, I hope all is going well with your wedding plans.

Anonymous said...

First time on your blog. It is well.