Thursday, September 4, 2008

All eyes on you Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8du_xWWt8E&feature=related

lol dont know how to post videos

Whats real? whats pure?, that which is eternal
I want people to see You and not me Lord, all eyes on you Lord :D I celebrate you Father.

"I dont want to gain the whole world and lose my soul.... food for thought,please dont let us be consumed and please forgive us for things that fight for our love and our passion, may your kingdom be what wakes us up and lays us down"

This song struck me once again this evening


But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees;[a] for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart

ok this verse just triggered something..

haha how true, I'm really puzzled by my Nigerian parents, when they say things like thats "a good kid" or thats a "a bad kid" and I'm thinking to myself "how do you know that? how do you pass such judgement, apparently its about how the person looks or acts, it really doesnt matter all the other possiblities like having a miserable day blah blah. Boy oh boy I guess I got the bad kid name tag with some of my friends parents back in high school, why? see me see trouble o, when I was actually the good one compared to their kids anyways. I had the "out going" look I suppose and I didnt know how to play the naija "sign of respect" politics very well(yoruba people will understand), guess what lol I've learned o, ehn when I double on those knees greeting this people like this lol well, I guess that makes me "a good kid" so there u have it.

Few years back I met someone who is now a good friend of mine, after church service (we had just met) said to me that she didnt expect me to be so "spiritual" lol see me see trouble o. I let loose when I'm in church, its just me and my God there, I dance not caring whos watching, i beg He has brought me this far, no one else will understand, apparently you cant have an outgoing look and personality without being a regular club attender, drink mucho alcohol, get sexed up every minute or just simply love Jesus with reckless abandon...

lol I just remebered another one, I was seeing a guy briefly before I left Nigeria who said he wasnt ready for me to meet his parents why? help me beg o, he said because I was well endowed that his parents would think I was really out there like that, and getting sexed up good,(double take- confused look) thats why my chest got so big, seeeeee meeee seee trouble o hahahahahahah he better be lucky I was one naive teenager back then or else hiss lol

ok I just had a good laugh all by myself- that felt good

No comments: