Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aint't He good?


PHILIPPIANS 1:6 NASB
6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a
good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Ain't He good? His word gives me life, the One who cleanses me and brings me to perfection. I am flesh and I am in a broken world yet He gives me hope and He gives me strength to carry on each day. He leads me through a beautiful pathway although sometimes it may be thorny...

Deuteronomy 30:19 (New International Version)
I choose life because He said... This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.

This generational thing is no joke, it amazes me when I observe a family, a pattern ensues it could be from divorce, seperation, attitudes etc I have studied mine and those things stop right there. I am carrying on a new legacy, a new generation so help me God. My prayer is to carry on purity, Godliness,tenderness, goodness bottom line a generation that reperesents God deeply and truly. I am not saying this haas not been present in the generations past, but as with all things it could be better. My prayer is for God to grant me with all patience and perseverence.

And I seal it with.. PHILIPPIANS 2:13 LB (paraphrased by using me instead of "you")
13 "For God is at work within me, helping me want to obey Him and then helping me do what He wants.

No comments: